Monday, September 30, 2013

Pipe Dream Polish: The Night's Magic

More Pipe Dream Polish!  Woo hoo!  This one is another beauty and it's called The Night's Magic Glitter. It  is one glitter packed polish.  This is a sheer black jellie based polish with tons and tons of micro holographic flecks and blue and purple sparkly glitters!

I used 3 thickish coats.  The formula was thick, so the only way I could get even coats was to glob it on there but it was easy to manage!

The Night's Magic Glitter with glossy top coat.

The Night's Magic Glitter macro shot.

The Night's Magic Glitter macro shot.  Obsessed with my macro lens.  :)

The Night's Magic Glitter with matte top coat.
I mattified this because I just love to matte all the glitters.  Sometimes it is a huge hit for me.  This time I preferred this manicure with a glossy top coat.  The holo bits seemed to have dulled with the matte top coat. Still beautiful, but glossy is the way to go with this polish!

You can purchase her polishes on Etsy.  And follow Pipe Dream Polish on Facebook and Instagram!  If you like jellie based glitter bombs you will want to buy all her polishes immediately!  

Products were purchased at a discount to provide an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment