Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sears Clearance

Quick post!  I just got back from Sears and they were having a beauty clearance, so of course I looked straight for the nail polish.  They had a great deal on L'oreal Nail Polish!  I don't have any L'oreal polishes, but always wanted some because the colors look great.  So at $1.50 a pop I got me some!  Woo hoo!  They are usually around $5-$6 each.  And I got a color I've been eyeing for a few months now.


They also had a lot of Nicole by OPI colors on clearance for $4.  And a few Sally Hansen colors (although I didn't see any good ones) for like $1.81. 


They had other beauty items too, but I didn't pay much attention to that.  Sorry.  


Here is my haul!  See that green one on the bottom left?  It's called Safari chic and it had been calling me for a long time.  Everytime I see it, I want it.  And now that it was $1.50 I couldn't pass up the opportunity!  I got a lot of pinks because I realized that while I love pink polishes I only had 1 in my stash!  Yikes!

So check out Sears for clearance deals!  I didn't even realize they had a cosmetics section.  Well their cosmetics section is mostly drug store brands, but it was still pretty vast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment