Sunday, February 3, 2013

Julep Maven 2013 February Box

Hello all!  I wanted to show you what I got in this month's subscription box from Julep.  I've been a Julep Maven since about last September, but only got like two boxes.  You can skip any month that you don't want, which is totally awesome!  To be honest my two boxes were my 1 cent box and a box I forgot to cancel.  I didn't think these were a great deal.  It is a really expensive polish @ $14.95 a pop (cheaper if you are a maven), and it is a small bottle 8ml of polish a typical bottle has 15ml of polish.  

So if you subscribe and are a Julep Maven every month you get 2 polishes for $19.99 plus a bonus item which is a great deal if you love high end polishes.  They will also send you deals on their stock of polishes from time to time.  Every month they send you an e-mail that the period to change your monthly box is open.  It is usually open from the 20th-24th then you can't change it, so if you don't want the box that would be the time to skip.  Instead of cancelling my subscription I like to see what they are offering so I log on every month.  When I saw what they were offering for February I seized the opportunity!

Here is what they offered
2 - Polishes

1 - Oxygen Nail Treatment
1 - Freedom Top Coat - a polymer topcoat that cures under the light in a minutes!

So that is like 4 polishes for $19.99.  I had been looking for a nail treatment, and I'm always down for trying new top coats, and this top coat sounded buzz worthy.


What my box looked like when I opened it!



The nail treatment.

The UV activated top coat.  You just hold it under a lamp for two minutes.

Here is Sally (Field) and Joan (Crawford).  Look at that pretty gold shimmer!

I couldn't believe that there was something else in there.  They added a cute
eyelash curler.  This is perfect for traveling instead of bringing the bulky one.
And of course I tested it out and it works perfectly!  Oh and chocolates!
Well, that was my exciting Julep Maven box for February 2013!  I have already used the top coat and I really like it!  It will be in my next post!  I can't wait to see what other goodies are in store for me in the coming months.  If you'd like to sign up to be a Maven then click here!  I've used my referral link.  Use the code "PENNY" to get your first box for a penny!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment