Monday, July 15, 2013

Nail Art: Galaxy Nails!

So lately I have been having a lot of fun attempting to do nail art.  I always wanted to do nail art, but it is rather time consuming and I have ADHD and can't ever find the time.  But because I met some amazing ladies on Instagram who love polish just like me that do this with me they motivate me to follow through!  Every two weeks we attempt a new (to us) nail art technique.  And so far every time we collaborate it comes out brilliantly!  We call ourselves the #nailquintcrew.   You know...because there are five of us. :)

The last time we collaborated we tried galaxy nails.  I was nervous about it, but I've seen many many many ladies attempt galaxy nails and they always come out looking amazing!  It's pretty easy, a little time consuming, but the results are pretty fabulous!!!  

For my galaxy nails I used a black base and sponged blue and purple polish.  I also used a star glitter polish for the stars.  I pretty much just picked them out with a toothpick and placed them on the nails.  I finally topped it off with China Glaze Fairy Dust.  I apologize but that is the only polish name that I remember.  :/

My galaxy nails!

This mani looks pretty cool in pictures, but looks so freaking awesome in real life!  I love simple nail art that looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment