Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color: Spring Equinox

Good Morning!  Yes it is really freaking early in the morning.  I have an indie polish I wanted to share on the world wide web.  I have been really obsessing over Instagram lately and have found so many new indie polish brands because of the community on there.  One of the many I found is Polish Addict Nail Polish.  I have been following this brand for a while now, but never got around to purchasing anything until last month. They were offering a grab bag for $35 + shipping and had a code for $10 off!  I am such a sucker for these types of deals so I had to get it!!!  This is what came in the mail.  4 full size nail polishes, 2 mini polishes, cuticle oil (in mini bottle) and a nail file.

Grab bag from Polish Addict Nail Color

I have been in a polish funk lately, and have been polishing my nails maybe once a week.  One week I had naked nails for the whole week!  Eeeek!  Such a shame since I have amassed such a lovely polish collection.  Then of course when I try to decide what to wear my mind goes blank.  For tonight I picked Spring Equinox.  It is a very pretty pink jelly with a mix of gold and large holographic glitters.  *update: I just saw this polish in natural light and it has small green glitters tooa.  I die!  Love green glitters!  There is also a holographic shimmer in this.  This polish looks so soft and sweet.  Application was great.  Below is three coats.  There is still a visible nail line, but it doesn't bother me so much.  The polish looks beautiful!!



One thing about the bottle that I was impressed with when I grabbed it from my drawer is how suspended all the glitters were.  I did not shake this bottle at all and it has been in my drawer for a few weeks now.  I do notice that most of my other indie glitter bombs have sinking glitter.  So this mean that there was absolutely no fishing required!  Well I didn't fish, but I don't have the large holographic glitters on each nail.  So if you do want that on each nail then you might have to fish.  But I was impressed with my first bottle of this brand! Can't wait to try the rest!!  


You can purchase Polish Addict Nail Color here!  Not sure if this is discontinued because it came in the grab bag, but they have tons of beautiful polishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment