Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Water Decals Transfers Crown Shield Rings Pattern

Gooood Morning!  Long time no see!  :)  Today I have something special for you.  Easy nail art courtesy of bornprettystore.com.  I'm sure most of you are familiar with Born Pretty.  They have awesome nail art at a really low price.  The only thing is that they ship from overseas so it can take up to a month to get to you.  They sent me some items to review and the first one I wanted to show you were these water decals.  

These were pretty easy to apply, however, I would not follow the directions on the package.  The package tells you to apply like a temporary tattoo.  If you apply it like a temporary tattoo, the gold metallic design would be facing down on your nail instead of being showcased on the nail.  Instead I just got a little cup of warm water, cut the piece I wanted to use out, let it soak in the water for about 10 seconds and tried to slide the decal off the paper.  The decal is not especially thin or fragile so you can use your fingers to place it on the nail wherever you would like.  Once you have it in place do not touch it.  Let the water dry and top coat it.  The decal will not stay without top coat.  And the decal will move around until you top coat it.  

I used a red creme as the base color and placed the decals over my nails.  For the most part you cannot tell where the decals are.  Look at how pretty!  I felt like an Indian princess with these nails!  

Born Pretty Item #T332

Born Pretty Item #T332

I really liked these water decals.  They were fairly easy to use once you got the hang of it.  And it steps up your nail art game!  Can't wait to try more.  I have a couple more items to share with you in the next couple days!  If you like this item you can click here or go to the Born Pretty store and search for item #T332.  Use my code: QFG10 to get 10% off your order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment